Playing cards is a game that can kill free time. There are many types of card games that can be played with friends and family. A popular card game is playing cards.
One box of playing cards contains 52 sheets which are divided into four types of cards, namely Spade (curly), Heart (heart), Diamond (diamonds), Club (spades), each consisting of 13 cards from Ace to King, and additional cards. in the form of two black and red joker cards.
There are various types of card games in the world. In Indonesia, card games are familiar with the game terms “41”, trump, “rummy”, “cangkulan”, and others.
Popular card games in many countries are poker, canasta, blackjack, casino, solitaire, bridge, with the number of players that can vary. Even card games are often associated with gambling. This is because there are some people who place bets when playing link qq pulsa terbaru cards.
However, card games can also be played for entertainment purposes only when filling a void of time. One of the most popular types of card games in the world is poker. Poker games have often been presented in foreign films.
So what is poker really like and how to play poker? The following is a review of poker games and how to play poker successfully. Poker139 summarized from various sources, Monday (18/3/2019).
Poker is a type of card game that combines the ability of strategy, skill and betting. All poker variants involve betting as an intrinsic part of the game.
Poker was developed during the early 19th century in the United States. Since then, poker has developed into a very popular pastime all over the world.
Poker has grown in popularity since the early twentieth century and has gone from being an entertainment limited to a small group of people to being a very popular game, both for participants and spectators, including online, with many professional players.
How to Play Poker
There are many variations of poker games such as 5 Card Draw or Texas Hold’em, but the essence of how to play poker is to have the biggest 5 card combination. The winner is the owner of the card with the highest combination. This card combination is predetermined and has become a basic rule in how to play poker.
In the unfolding stage, the remaining players compare the cards they have in order of the strength of the card combination. If two players have a card combination with the same value or neither has a winning card combination, then the player with the highest value card wins (the highest value ace card).
That way the first way to play poker is to understand the number of card Situs Judi Online Bola from the highest to the lowest. Here’s the combination from highest to lowest
- Royal Flush (10 cards, jacks, queens, kings, and aces, all of one suit) – the highest value because it is the most surprising when obtained. A common misconception is that this card combination is the most difficult to get than the other five similar cards.
- Straight Flush (five cards with consecutive numbers, all of the same suit) – must not have a king card and two cards at the same time (eg QKA-2-3).
- Four of a Kind (four cards with the same number and one card of any kind).
- Full House (three cards with the same number and two cards with the same number) for the same combination of cards. Full House, which is stronger is determined by a card with a higher value than three cards with the same number.
- Flush (five cards of the same suit) – any number doesn’t matter.
- Straight (five cards with consecutive numbers, different suit) – may not have a king card and two cards at the same time (eg JQKA-2).
- Three of a Kind (three cards with the same number, two other cards with different numbers) – if the other two cards have the same number, it will be a Full House.
- Two Pair (two pairs of cards with the same number plus one card with different numbers).
- One Pair (two cards with the same number, three other cards with different numbers).
- High Card (the value of the poker card itself can be a sequence of cards as well as an image of a poker card)
There are several terms in how to play poker, among them is
Call: survive in the game but still follow the bet by placing the same number of bets into the pot.
Fold: surrender by placing a face-down card on the table.
Raise: survive the game by placing a greater number of bets than the amount the last player placed into the pot.